Call us at 800-263-0302 to discuss your used cooking oil solutions
The cleaner, leaner and greener solution
Whether you’re an independent restaurant, a local supermarket, or part of a large retail chain, Rothsay understands your need for streamlined operations. What makes us different?
- 130+ year history of service to the food industry
- Direct service performed by our fully-trained employee technicians
- Proprietary equipment to help with secure grease collection, protecting its value
- Modern, company-owned fleet with on-board routing logistics to provide efficient and reliable service to our customers with a lower carbon footprint
- Extensive network of biosecure processing facilities across North America
- Diverse solutions for your material - your oils, fats and meat by-products are used for fuel, feed and more
- Our company owns* and operates three biofuel processing facilities in the US and Canada
Our comprehensive used cooking oil removal services will help you keep your store cleaner, leaner and greener – and ensure your customers keep coming back for more of what you successfully deliver.
Full service, fuller impact
- Lower cost, increased operational efficiency
- A single partner – one call, one invoice
- Most diverse selection of used cooking oil and grease collection equipment in the industry
- More time to devote to your core business as you rely on us for your grease needs
- Schedule services to provide least disruption to your business
- The most economically and environmentally viable solution to your oil and grease needs
- Solidify your sustainability image and performance
- The assurance of working with an experienced, trusted market leader
Service across North America
As part of the Darling Ingredients family, we are able to offer service not only in Canada, but also across all 50 states in the USA (under our DAR PRO Solutions brand). Whether you operate a single location or a vast franchise network, you’ll find a Rothsay solution that is right for you.
Your customers will appreciate that you are repurposing your residuals into resources
* Sainte-Catherine, Quebec (Rothsay Biodiesel); Butler, Kentucky (DAR PRO Bioenergy); Norco, Louisiana (Diamond Green Diesel, jointly owned by Darling Ingredients Inc. and Valero Energy Corp.)